Here is the recording of Ronsley Vaz‘s “Power to the Podcasters”.
What inspired me to invite Ronsley to be the first of our Online version in the Inspiring Breakfast Series was his success in Podcasting, in just a short 5 months.
Ronsley shares with us:
- Podcasting 101: What is it, and why should I listen?
- How Ronsley has achieved a whopping 4,000* daily downloads
- Why you need to use podcasting to share your message
- Myths of the Podcasting world
*And it is now sitting around 4,500 daily downloads as of recording this webinar… WOW!
My three key takeaways were:
- You need structure around your message: so don’t just take your iPhone out, a lapel mic, and record a series of messages.
- Podcasts are the online medium where you generally have the longest attention of the listener (blogs 300 – 500 words, videos for 2 mins, podcasts up to an hour!)
- It is one of the most effective ways to reach a ‘micro-niche’
And here’s the proof of Ronsley’s podcast being featured on the iTunes Podcast. (At first when Ronsley shared, I thought he could have Photoshopped that one in… 😉 )
I hope you enjoy listening in to Ronsley, and you can find him and his podcast around the web:
And Ronsley is available to help you clarify the concept of your Podcast. Do contact him through the form below, and he will be in touch with more information.